Many sites that purport to rate attorneys are easily manipulated by factors that have nothing to do with qualifications of the attorney.
The ACBCA does not participate in peer ratings, allow solicited reviews nor paid rankings because all of the ACBCA members have been impartially tested and board certified in their respective area of expertise.
Watch our video to learn more about the American College of Board Certified Attorneys:
ACBCA MEMBERSHIP FEATURES
- Enhanced profile published on ACBCAttorney.org and CertifiedLawyer.com
- Profile promoted on all ACBCA social media channels
- Lead generation form on ACBCAttorney.org and CertifiedLawyer.com
- Unique URLs to promote your profile
Access to the ACBCA download center
- Board Certification marketing materials
- JOIN TODAY