These terms and conditions govern the ACBCA Membership Program with respect to new Membership enrollments 5/20/2013 or later, or renewal Membership terms beginning 5/20/2013 or later. Enrollment or use of any membership in the ACBCA Membership Program at any time subjects the member to the provisions of this Agreement, as amended from time to time.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Access to enhanced profile
- Enhanced profile published on ACBCAttorney.org and CertifiedLawyer.com
- Profile published on all ACBCA social media channels
- Lead generation for on ACBCAttorney.org and CertifiedLawyer.com
- Unique web address (URL)
- Access to the ACBCA download center
The annual Membership fee is currently $100. We may change the Membership fee at any time, but changes will apply only to new and renewal Memberships.
Membership fees are not refundable.
Term; Auto Renew
The Membership term is one year, beginning on the date of purchase. A Renewal or Automatic Renewal within a current Membership term extends the existing expiration date of the Membership by one year; such renewal term begins the day after the current term ends. When an expired Membership is renewed, the new Membership term is one year, beginning on the date of renewal.
Auto Renew Membership fees will be billed annually and automatically to the credit card you provided when you enrolled in Membership, in the amount of the then current Membership fee, approximately one week prior to your Membership expiration date
- You have the right to cancel your Membership at any time. Membership fees are not refundable.
- We may terminate your Membership, including any associated accounts, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation our belief that continued use of such Membership would violate any provisions of this Agreement, applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to our interests. In the event of any such termination, you will not be entitled to a refund of your Membership fee.
- We may terminate any or all of the benefits available under the ACBCA Member Program at any time with or without notice.
Changes to This Agreement
We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement on the Member Program website located at https://www.acbcattorney.org/account/register. Any change shall take effect immediately, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online at https://www.acbcattorney.org/account/register.
This Agreement was last modified on May 28, 2013.